At a time of unfamiliarity & uncertainty, we reflect on our mission; having the courage to advise your family while honoring your loved one's life, so that you can begin to heal.
In the interest of safety and prevention, we are closely following guidelines from our government and CDC and making necessary adjustments:
- As always, arrangement conferences can be completed by phone and email.
- For All Indoor Services - mask or face coverings are required
- All Indoor Services - require logging of guests for contract tracing and passive screening requirements
- The Mundell Funeral Home chooses to operate based on individual family requests following one of the two protocols:
- Exemption from physical distancing and capacity requirements requiring all attendees to show identification and proof of full vaccination
- OR Physical Distancing and capacity requirements apply and no proof of vaccination is required
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions 705-325-2231
We continue to keep in our thoughts all those in leadership and the medical, emergency and essential services
and we thank them for their service.
Wishing everyone hope, peace and wellness!!
~The Mundell Team